Be part of the team
We are convinced that you have to enjoy doing something in order to do it well, because working shouldn’t be about killing time. We want to create added value in medical technology with our products, which is why we want to form a motivated team that will walk the path together.
Why sendance as an employer?
Open job positions
Software Developer (f/m/d)
Sendance was founded in 2021 and is a spin-off from Johannes-Kepler-University Linz. We develop new sensor technology for use in medicine technology and sport. Our Motto is “Electronics closer to life”. We are searching energized and adventurous people with joy for programming and searching solutions for the development our technology.
We offer a dynamic start-up environment with many chances for personal growth, taking responsibility and varied tasks in an agile environment.
- Interested in the start-up-environment
- Self-reliant working in an agile team
- Adaptive and open for personal growth
- Open for rapid advancement opportunity
- Possible future managerial position in software development
- Training in the field of software engineering, mobile computing, media technology and design or similar (ideally FH, also gladly dropouts) and/or professional experience in related areas
- Communication with hardware development team
- Communication with pilot customers and supplier
- Creation and management of web applications
- 3d modelling und 3d grafics
- Mapping of a digital workflow from 3d scan to 3d print to display and interpretation of sensor data
- Full or part-time employment within the framework of 20 – 38.5 hours per week
- Flexible work time Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 8 p.m., flexible home office arrangement
- We offer a minimum wage of 3300 EUR based on full-time employment.
- Overpayment depends on your qualifications or professional experience.
- A climate ticket can be financed on request.
We are always looking for committed employees, regardless of whether they have professional experience, are just starting their careers or have dropped out of university. We therefore look forward to receiving your unsolicited application.
Please send your written application or questions, preferably by e-mail, to Mr. Dr. Robert Koeppe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus JKU Linz (OIC)
Altenberger Straße 69